Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day!!

Love is in the air!  My husband got me these a day before Valentine's Day!  He said he wanted the best ones before they got picked over the next day.  So thoughtful!  Instead of going out, he cooked my meal and cleaned it up, and I must say I was impressed!  I had Coconut Encrusted Tilapia, Artichoke Salad, Potato and a vegetable.  It was as good as a restaurant's!  My youngest son had a fun time at school exchanging Valentines and getting lots of candy.  I had one piece - an Almond Joy!  Yum!


2 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

LIsa, what pretty flowers! Oh, I wish you could make it to the Fancy FLea, but it goes on twice a year again in November, so there is always another Flea!

Carol

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Lisa, thanks for stopping by, the FF was a ton of fun, and really profitable. It was crazy busy with 218 vendors, I won't be able to do the November show as my son is getting married in November, but I would do the April show again, if I could get a lot of help, it was just to physically challenging for one person!

Carol